I got a really great response to my last wedding post, so I want to do lots more of wedding content for you guys before the big day next year. Today I thought I’d tell you some of the things I’ve learnt so far while we’ve been planning..
- You immediately become obsessed with Pinterest and have a board dedicated to your wedding, of course. Although now at least it doesn’t have to be ‘secret’..
- When you find your dress, you will just know that it’s the one for you. Yep, annoying but true! I’m writing this on the afternoon of actually getting my wedding dress and I’m still on such a high, it honestly feels like a dream. I just want to wear it again now!
- You will never believe how opinionated everyone is when it comes to YOUR wedding.
- There will be some traditions you really love, and others, not so much. And that’s totally okay. Our weddings should reflect who we are as individuals aswell as a couple.
- You ask yourself if people really need wedding favours, especially when you’re buying them a meal. Just me?
- You kind of have all the power and its incredible, not going to lie. Sure, some things you have to manage, but the fact that you have the final say feels good.
- There is always so much to do. Once one task is sorted, its straight onto the next.
- All the fuss seems a bit dramatic for one day, but I suppose you are only doing it once, so we might aswell make the most of it!
Is there anything you learnt or are learning whilst planning your wedding? I would love to know!