When Miller Harris contacted me to send me their latest perfume, the totally dreamy scent reminded me of Summer. I love anything with rhubarb in and it’s the perfect scent for those light summer evenings dining al fresco or going to explore a new city for the day.
Anywhoo, I decided to write up a little summer to-do list for these hopefully warm months 🙂
- Have a water-fight.
- Put together a yummy summer salad with ingredients you haven’t really tried before.
- Have a tonne of no-makeup days.
- Sleep with the windows open- one of my favourite things!
- Read a whole book in one day.
- Go on a lovely evening walk- another one of faves!
- Have a family BBQ, and bring out the games! We’re a fan of Giant Jenga.
- Paint your nails a gorgeous coral shade.
- Try watching a new Netflix show.
- Brainstorm blog posts while sunbathing, but remember your SPF!!!
- Make your own ice lollies- I really want to do this one!
- Buy a basket bag, because why the hell not?
- Start vlogging! It’s so fun, I swear!
- Create a side passion project.
- Go on a road trip, bring snacks.
- Download a new album, your summer needs a soundtrack.
Do you plan to do any of these this Summer?