I really loved putting together the first post of this series, which you can read here, so I thought it was about time to do round two!
These are all blog posts that I’ve truly connected with, and I think you should definitely have a look at.
- Amy put everything I’ve been feeling recently into such great words in this post ‘I’m Not Bossing Life and That’s Okay‘
- I adore anything Chelsea writes, and this had me feeling ALL the feels, Just Write
- Acknowledging our achievements is so important for our mental health, that’s why I loved this post by Samantha about her Reverse Bucket List
- Oh I connected to Holly’s post on so many levels, I even had to email her about it, Binge Eating Just To Feel Something
- Jasmin’s posts are always so helpful when I’m wanting to up my blogging game, and this one about Instagram tools is a packed full of great advice.
- Diana’s post on Writers Share Their Words of Wisdom left me feeling super inspired, and itching to create.
- I totally agree with Amie’s post about Achieving Everyday Is Sometimes Unachievable and it’s something I definitely needed to read.
- Rachel’s post on What To Do When You’re Overwhelmed was a post I find so comforting and it’s one I plan on reading over and over again when I feel overwhelmed.
- Sophie’s post on dealing with weight gain had me nodding along as it’s definitely thoughts I’ve felt myself too.
- I thoroughly enjoyed Kat’s post about finding love on Tinder. It’s really nice to see a success story come out of online dating, which is not something I’ve ever heard of from Tinder!
What posts have you loved recently?