Photo from my Instagram
I know lots of people think blogs have had their time of day, but that’s definitely not the bench I’m sitting on. I still read lots of my favourite blogs every single day, well every other day most likely. There’s something so in-depth about a blog post that I really love, kind of like reading someone’s diary or notes app in their iPhone. Basically, I still love blogs. And here’s some that I really, really love..
Daisybutter // Michelle has quite possibly the dreamiest blog layout and instagram aesethic, but that’s not the only reason why I love her blog. She does lots of lifestyle posts and I really enjoy her ‘Petite Joys’ posts on a Friday, and the weekend ‘Sundaze’ one where she shares other posts she’s loved and highlights of her week. You can see how much time and effort she puts into her blog literally pouring out on every single post, and that’s something I really admire. Plus she’s a fellow T Swift fangirl and that’s a winner in my book.
Thegirlwholovedtowrite // I’ve followed Chelsea’s blog for years, and it’s definitely got a soft spot in my heart! You know when you feel like someone is SO similar to you? That’s how I feel about Chelsea, although she does live at the other side of the world so the chances of us meeting one day are highly unlikely. I just love every single post she writes. They are most often about life in general and personal musings, self development etc, and I always take something from them every time.
JayeRockett // I’ve read Jaye’s blog and Instagram for ages now, and I’m still a fan as much as I was when I discovered her. Honest, relatable and down to earth, Jaye shares lifestyle posts that range from beauty, books, to health and wellness. I always love her recommendations and end up leaving her blog feeling quite spendy..
KateLaVie // Kate’s blog is one of my favourites, I always look forward to reading a new post from her because they are usually about things I’m super interested in (basically anything lifestyle related), but my favourites are probably her monthly goals. I love how her content is always positive and inspires me to do better, and not in a pushy way either. Also, her flat is Pinterest dreamy. Go follow!
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP BLOGGING:
- Unlike Instagram, all the content is 100% yours. And it’s good to know it probably won’t disppear overnight one day.
- Imagine 50 years from now and being able to look back and read about your life in your twenties? HOW COOL. Like an online diary, but with prettier pictures.
- It’s therapeutic! So much so, sometimes it feels like therapy, but a lot cheaper.
- It could be the new creative hobby you’ve been looking for. Having something you do just for YOU is a lovely thing.
- It’s an achievement. People are curious beings, whether you have 5 or 500 people reading your blog, that’s still a pretty epic thing to be proud of.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and be sure to check all of these blogs out if you want any new reads. You won’t be disappointed thats for sure. What blogs are you reading at the moment?