Welcome to wedding week! It feels like I’ve been waiting months to share our day with you all, but I’m so happy it’s finally arrived. Here’s what to expect…
- 5 blogs posts covering the day from start to finish, including the makeup, dress, venue, decor, ceremony and what I did the night before/morning of the wedding.
- Showing you the photos from our gorgeous wedding photographer who I would thoroughly recommend for any other Yorkshire ‘Bride To Be’s out there!
- The heartfelt readings we chose two of our favourite people to read.
- Our first dance song.
- How I felt walking down the aisle, and who was the most nervous, me or Dan.
- Our cake flavours- which were delicious!
- What we ate throughout the day
- Our wedding ‘Magic Mirror’ which went down like an absolute treat
- ….and probably, everything else!
I would also like to give a massive thanks to Greater Skies for very kindly sending over a little wedding present for us, it was such a lovely surprise when the email popped up. It is the most gorgeous personalised print of the stars and sky, on the day we tied the knot.
If you are going to any weddings in the near future, I would highly recommend ordering one as a present for the Bride & Groom! We have ours pride of place in the kitchen and it always makes me smile when I walk past it.
I think that’s about it for today. See you tomorrow? 😉