I truly believe that its the little things in life that are the big things. Whenever I feel a bit down in the dumps I write myself a little list like this one below, and as soon as I’m finished I feel happier already. I’ve decided to share this particular list with you guys, try it- it works!
- Porridge with honey on a dark Autumnal morning
- When the sun comes out when I’m walking Harvey
- Great customer service
- When someone tells you they really enjoyed one of your posts
- The feeling of falling asleep
- Kind people
- Getting into a bath
- When a great song comes on the radio, one of my favourites is Dancing In The Moonlight
- Cosying up in a blanket
- The first cup of tea of the day
- Getting into a good book
- The feeling after you’ve washed your hair
- Gilmore Girls
- A fresh manicure
- Reading a quote that describes exactly how you feel.
- Buying a magazine
- A clean tidy house
I would love to hear what is something that has made you smile recently?