Can you believe we’re at the middle of November already? Nope, me neither. Todays blog post is another mid-week check in, so lets go..
What’s going well this week?
- I’ve done quite a bit of online Christmas shopping (although I’m definitely cutting down a little) and it feels so good to be ahead of the game slightly and be organised. When it gets around to December I start to freak out a little bit and panic buy, so I want to avoid that this year for sure.
- I was still sore from Sunday’s run but I forced myself to go to my yoga class last night and I’m glad I did. It’s always an hour completely to myself to check out.
- Productive days at work and then lots of cleaning the house and (trying) to see the end of the laundry basket.
- I’ve been reading lots recently and managed to get through two books last week and I’m on my way with my current read too.
- Oh, and I found orange twirls yesterday = LIFE MADE!!
What improvements do I want to make for the rest of the week?
- Maybe a little less time spent on my phone!
- Eating more veggies.
- More meditation.
How’s your week going?