Something new here, I wanted to do a mid-week check in. I thought it would be quite handy for me to write and think about, plus you might be interested in reading it (hopefully?) and it might inspire you to check in with how you are feeling mid-week.
What’s going well so far?
- I’ve made more time for creativity this week. I’ve enjoyed some time in the afternoons working on my cross-stitch and I even got my paints out today for the first time in ages, for some playtime. It felt so good to put my phone away for a while and do something different.
- I’ve had the motivation to blog, which I’m really happy about. I’ve took the pressure off myself and thought about what I personally wanted to write, and followed on from there. I feel like I’m slowly getting my blog motivation back, yippee!
- I’ve made some better choices for my snacks and meals lately, and I’m really trying to eat more sources of vegan protein because as a vegetarian who eats little dairy, it’s something I feel I’m missing. Plus, as a result of that I’ve got more energy, win win.
What improvements do you want to make for the rest of the week?
- I’d like to fall to sleep earlier. It’s something I’m working on!
- Take these chilled vibes I’m feeling into the rest of the working week and weekend. I have a few things planned I’m really looking forward to, we have a local gala in my town and then I’m going to the cinema too.
- I want to bake! I have my eye on a cookie recipe and I have some dark chocolate chips that need using.
How’s your week going?