I’m back this fine Wednesday with another mid-week check in. I find these really handy as they let me sit and think about how this week is really going so far, and any improvements/things I want to take notice of for the next few days.
What’s going well this week?
- I’ve been doing lots of early mornings lately and I actually get so much more done in a day (I mean, thats obvious) but it does feel good.
- I had a stressful time yesterday and I was really starting to feel overwhelmed and tired. I ended up having a nap and then I felt so much better after, and I was able to carry on what the stuff I wanted to do after.
- We are headed to Richmond for the weekend and I’m looking forward to it so much!
- The house is looking tidy and I feel organised.
- I’ve got loads done at work so far this week too.
- This weekend I went through my wardrobe and donated some clothes I don’t wear anymore to charity.
What improvements do I want to make for the rest of the week?
- More down-time when I do nothing! And by doing nothing I mean, zilch. I always feel like I should be doing more of everything, and it’s just not necessary. Listening to that narrative is so exhausting at times.
- Try and shut my mind off more, especially at night when I’m falling asleep!
- Focus on the positives and how far I’ve come.
How’s your week going?