We all need a bit of a breather, and some days can feel pretty challenging. So here’s a few ways I try and get a little bit of a refresh in my busy day…
- Have your breakfast before going on social media.
- Go on a walk on your lunch break to get some well-needed fresh air.
- Cook something new tonight.
- Give yourself a manicure/pedicure.
- Change your lock screen.
- Get a Starbucks.
- Delete your apps for a day- this is something I definitely want to try!
- Turn off notifications.
- Buy yourself some pretty blooms.
- Compliment someone.
- Ring your mum/sister/dad for a catch-up.
- Put on a red lip!
- Buy a glossy mag to read tonight instead of scrolling
- Tell someone who inspires you WHY they inspire you!
- Share the love on a blog post you’ve loved recently.
- Hug, I love warm hugs. Basically Olaf.
- Put on your favourite song.
- Have a nap if you reeeeally need one.
- Reorganise something.
- Send that email you keep putting off, you’ll feel so much better after, promise.
Will you be doing any of these today?