Photo from my Instagram
- This video from Mikaela on being called out, accountability and being an ally.
- Hollywood on Netflix. I’m half way into the series, and at first I wasn’t sure at all, but before the first episode ended I knew I would really like it! It deals with some insightful issues about race in the film industry.
- Vegan magnums. I’ve ate a lot of ice cream this week! Which leads me on to..
- Cool showers! It’s been that hot in the UK recently I’ve been having a cool shower before bed, and it works a treat.
- This 5 minute night time meditation. I’ve been doing it before bed for the last week or so, and I’m convinced it’s been the number one thing helping me sleep better.
- Organising a book exchange online. My book has already arrived and it’s been really fun to put together. I hope everyone enjoys what they receive!
- Charlotte has been doing Instagram lives every Monday morning and I’ve really been enjoying them.
- Working our way through Buffy season 2. ANGEL FOREVER.
- Sleeping! I’ve been ill this past week, so I’ve slept a lot, but I feel so much better for it.
- Facebook groups. I know, I can’t believe it either but turns out, there without a doubt the best thing to come out of that *and not my racist cousins status updates after all*. I’m part of the Caroline Hirons skin freaks, and The Anna Edit’s FB group too and I really like them.
- The Most Fun We’ve Ever Had. I finished this book yesterday and I just ADORED it. So so good. Add it to your TBR, pronto!
What’s been adding value into your week, this week?