- Love is what makes the world go round. Spread it. Say it. Act it.
- That mental health should be taught in schools in the UK. I can’t stress how much this would of helped if I had known how I was feeling was normal and not unusual.
- That dogs are the best things in life, those feet and waggy tails are just pure joy.
- Taking time for yourself is self-care, NOT selfish.
- Positivity attracts positivity. Honestly, it works.
- We need time alone, and we also need time with others. Getting this balance is super important.
- Everyone has bad days, they are just a part of life.
- Your flaws do not define you. What defines you is your beautiful smile, your laugh, the look in your eyes when you see something or someone you love.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, and don’t let anyone tell you not to.
- A cup of tea might not solve everything, but it sure makes you feel better.
- Getting out of your comfort zone can be so challenging, but it is always worth it, trust me.
- Finding an exercise that you enjoy makes it so much more fun.
- Supporting other bloggers is so important. If you like something you read, share the heck out of it.
- A lazy morning in bed is good for your health.
- Adding no-makeup days into your routine is so good for your skin.
- Buying pretty flowers always adds a bit of brightness into your day.
- Snacks are always handy. Keep a minimum of two in your bag at all times.
Post inspired my gal Chelsea.
Do you agree with any of these?