Now that Spring is here, the end of lockdown is nigh, I’m really starting to look ahead at things I can look forward to again. With everything hopefully opening back up, the possibilities suddenly seem bright again, and everything feels that much more hopeful. For today’s post, heres a bunch of things I’m excited to do…
- Joining a gym. I really want to take some gym classes now the evenings are getting lighter, and mix up my workout routine. With that also comes..
- Swimming! Me and my dad can. not. wait to be able to be back in the pool again, this water baby is so ready for it.
- Keep crafting. I’m really into punch needling at the moment and I’ve got a few kits on the way to do as gifts for people too.
- Canvas art. I’ve got a particular image in my head of something I want to create on canvas, and hopefully we can put it in our home afterwards.
- Meeting new people. I’ve been chatting to a few lovely ladies on the Bumble BFF app, so I’m hoping that when lockdown is over we can meet up for a dog walk or a coffee.
- Growing my Etsy store. I’m thinking of adding a few more prints to my store, and I really want to learn more about the marketing of Etsy as it’s so new to me.
- Longer runs. I haven’t done more than a 5k run for months now, as I feel like I haven’t really had the stamina for longer distance at the moment, but I want to get back into it because I do love that type of running in particular.
- Family time. Hopefully we can start celebrate birthdays again as a family and planning in some fun things to do together when lockdown is over.
- New job opportunity. In my personal life, I’m in the middle of changing careers, with a new job change which could be happening in Autumn. It’s been nerve-wracking as it’s so new to me, but extremely fufilling.
What are you looking forward to?