If it’s ever stops raining..
- Spend as much time outside as possible. Dinner outside, afternoons sat drinking tea and reading a book in the sunshine, dog walks. Everything!
- Celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We’re not too sure what we’re doing yet, but I’m really looking forward to it. I can’t believe it’s nearly been a year.
- Go to the cinema. A bit of a random one, but there’s loads of films out I want to see and it’s been ages since I last went.
- Have a BBQ. It’s been way too long and it is Summer after all.
- Quality family time. The best kind of time in my opinion!
- Challenge myself creatively. I love spending time exploring my creativity.
- Do more ‘short diary style check ins’ on the blog. I think they’d be easier to do for me too, so would mean I blog a little bit more. What do you think?
What do you want to do this summer?