Lets check in with how February’s goals are and see what I have planned for March!
FEB GOALS RECAP:
- Sell two of my prints. I’m so happy and proud of myself to say that I did this! My next goal is to hit double digits by the time it’s my birthday in April. Maybe by then I’ll have added one or two more prints too.
- Read 3 books. I’m not actually sure how many books I’ve read in February, but I know it was definitely more than 3. If I had to guess, I would probably go with somewhere around the 5 mark!
- 2 (or at least 1) run a week. Happy to say I achieved this goal too! Most weeks I’ve done 2 5k’s a week and really enjoyed them! I run outside with my dad and it’s like our little catchup routine.
- Embrace my local area. Hopefully with this gorgeous spring weather we’ve been having, it will continue and I can make the most of it by exploring our local area more. I want to try do a few outdoor activities too, and make the dog walks more interesting by trying different routes. I think we’re all itching for a change of scenery at these times aren’t we?
- Try new things. I’ve been trying new yoga teachers, and I also want to try some new online exercise classes too. I’ve got a few new craft things to work on and hopefully I can pick some more up throughout the month. I’ll report back on what I come up with!
- Get a broader range of meals. This kind of relates to the previous goal, but I know I for sure get bored of all the same food and meals all the time. I’ve been trying to have a bit of variety everyday so I’m getting different nutrients too which is a bonus! I’m not the biggest fan of cooking and definitely a creature of habit, but I’m willing to change that slightly for more variety!
Do you have any goals for March?